65mm Blood Orange Morgans Midnight
Straight from the brain of team rider Liam Morgan, one of the top freeride skaters in the world, we bring you 3 new shapes, with one bitchin’ new look…
In designing the LMF “Liam Morgan formula,” Liam was looking for 3 things:
1. A Sugary Slide
– Nobody wants an icy wheel, nor do they want a grippy freeride wheel that chatters and bounces. This formula is all about the smooth, consistent and predictable (otherwise known as) “sugary slide”.
2. Long Thick Thane Lines
– The urethane needed to paint long, thick, white thane lines on the pavement. Pros and groms alike, love to see thane lines and track their progression. This thane doesn’t disappoint.
3. Wheels to Cover Every Occasion
– Liam’s an all around skater, and he wanted wheels for everything he does, without sacrificing either of the first two requirements.
Inside every wheel in the lineup is a big, wide “saddle core” which provides extra support to keep the wheel stable while sliding… giving you a longer more predictable slide.
- Diameter: 65mm
- Width: 46.25mm
- Contact Patch: 32mm
- Durometer: 80a, 82a, 84a
- Lip Profile: Round
- Core Placement: Offset
- Wheel Surface: Broken-in
- Purpose: Freeride, Crusing, and Carving